Welcome
Welcome to the Blue Diamonds Blog. This blog is intended to serve as an informational resource for SA Blue Diamonds players, family & friends. I will post relevant team news, announcements, schedules and photos from time to time on this blog.
PARENTS: Please note that as a matter of general online security, I do not publish personal information (other than first names) such as email addresses, phone numbers, addresses or last names. I will link to game photos, so if you are a Blue Diamond parent and don't wish to have your child's photo published, please send me an email and I will omit them from this blog.
PARENTS: Please note that as a matter of general online security, I do not publish personal information (other than first names) such as email addresses, phone numbers, addresses or last names. I will link to game photos, so if you are a Blue Diamond parent and don't wish to have your child's photo published, please send me an email and I will omit them from this blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home